Legal Content Writers—We Draft Legal Blog Posts and Legal Articles for Your Firm
- Dynamic blog posts at various lengths, topics, and with affordable prices.
- Professional Blog Start-up Kits for your new website or legal blog so your domain is populated for launch.
- Clean website design and creation for your law firm’s needs.
- All content is researched, drafted, or edited by a New York State Supreme Court senior law clerk!
Legal Blog Writing Service
Generally, each blog post is between 300–900 words with the goals to educate your readers, attract prospective clients to your website, and expand your web presence to get an edge on your competitors. Moreover, we can highlight events occurring at your firm, discuss recent victories, and spotlight your firm’s experienced attorneys.
Additionally, we provide a legal article writing service which varies the price according to what our client is looking for (i.e. citations or no citations, length of article, etc). Generally, clients ask us to write articles for them on there own website, Lawyers.com, or EZineArticles.com in their name to help promote their services. For a quote on legal articles, please contact us directly!
Currently, we charge between $15 and $60 per blog post depending on your firm’s needs, size of the post needed, topic area, and frequency of posts. In addition, we charge between $10 and $30 for article or blog rewrites.
After consultation into what your firm’s needs and practice area, we do offer a FREE legal article or blog post as a sample prior to retaining our services. Ask today!
Blog Start Up Kits
When you launch your legal blog or website for the first time, you want to relay to your prospective clients that you have the experience they are looking for to solve their problems. Nothing could be more counterproductive to this notion than having little content or an empty blog.
Clients have asked us for start up kits and we have developed a strategy. We offer a group of blog posts for your firm to ensure your clients see a seasoned and populated legal blog. There are four types of blog posts that we offer, all at different lengths, costs, and for different purposes.
- Option 1: General Practice Area Posts – These posts are between 800 and 1000 words long and cover a large practice area generally while having subheadings about more specific topics. For instance, these posts may be on personal injury and contain subheadings of auto-accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, slip and falls, and toxic torts. The purpose of these posts is to link to your website’s content and to showcase your firm’s competence in handling many different types of cases. These posts typically cost between $30 and $45 each, depending on the complexity. We only recommend one or two of these posts at start up.
- Option 2: Short and Specific Topic Posts – Ranging around 200 to 300 words, these posts are to populate the side of your blog with titles and headings of practice areas your clients may be seeking for. For example, these posts would be short recitations of wrongful death, medical malpractice, or auto-accidents so the side of your blog contains these headings. These posts are typically $10 to $15 each, and it is recommended that there are five to eight posts to launch of blog.
- Option 3: Long and Specific Topic Posts – Averaging about 600 words, these posts are about a single area of law but broken down further into the common issues within it. For instance, the main topic might be medical malpractice, which is further broken down in foreign objects, wrong-site surgery, lack of consent, and misdiagnosis cases. Generally, these posts cost between $20 and $40 depending on the topic and amount of subheadings. We recommend four to six of these to start up a blog, depending on the range of practice areas your firm handles.
- Option 4: Current Event/Issues in the Law Posts – These posts area about 400 to 600 words long, are are drafted on recent decisions, cases, case summaries, or issues relating to the practice areas that your firm handles. These posts range between $15 and $25 each, and it is recommended that there are one or two of these posts when your blog launches.
Retention and Payment
Unlike other legal content writing businesses, we do not turn away clients; we are able to provide website content for any size firm on any area of law! In addition, we provide services to law firm support businesses such as document storage, forensics, and other law firm marketing businesses.
For billing, we have a monthly billing option (invoices) or a retainer.
For our monthly billing option, we will keep track of the number of posts completed for your firm and send you an invoice of all the articles you have received on the 1st of the month. Payment is due by 15 days later.
We may agree to or ask for a retainer to deduct services provided to you at an agreed upon rate from a lump sum paid in advance. This is rare and will only be asked upon request.
If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ for more information.
For inquiries into our services or to retain us, please send an email to inquiries@NABLegalMarketing.com.